January 29, 2013

Twιsтєd



Harsh stabs and Violent blows
Hidden secrets only he knows.
Insides are torn, heart is blistered
Since that day i'm tangled and twisted.

The moon crept away,
The sun lost its beams
That night i just heard silent screams
I sleep awake, my hands are fisted
Deep inside i'm tangled and twisted.

Mornings don't come, night just fades
the light just feels like sizzling blades
U can't call my mind, because the numbers unlisted
Im alive but dead, just tangled and twisted.

The sun sets inside me,
the lights turn off.
I swallow and spit my silent coughs.
I bleed without bleeding
and my blood appears misted,
only because i'm tangled and twisted.

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment